Monday, February 16, 2009

The Train Is Here

Welcome to the Polka Dot Plum Train. I hope you have been on it awile.. There are 14 QP's for you thats enough for a whole album.
I am Reba AKA flrebareba I live in Eastern Kentucky most the time and in Florida when we can. I'm Married, have 2 children and 2 step children All grown,
We have 10 grandchildren I am completely addicted to digital scrapbooking. I’m sooo excited to be part of the PolkaDotPlum team.
Amy and Lauren are both awesome to work with and we have a lot of fun stuff in the works for all of you!

So here is my Quick Page for today…
You can download the quickpage here!


Here is the previous quickpage on Cristina's blog

Happy scrapping everyone!


Tomorrow, make sure you head over and check out Melanie http://polkadotplum.com/ctblog blog, she will be the next stop on the train!
You need to make sure that you stay on this train until it reaches the final destination!

1 comment:

  1. .•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.
    This QP is wonderful! I can't wait to use it! Ü

    ReplyDelete