Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fairytale Scraps Creative Team

I'm so excited to announce that I have been added to Fairytale Studio's creative team...she is an awesome designer and I absolutely love scrapping with her products!!! she is on one of the other teams I'm on and is a great scrapper too. I love her work...I was definitely a great day. Here is some layouts I've done with her products.

Look at this super new kit from her at Fairytale Studio's




Music of My Heart by Fairytale Studio Scraps
Journaling
I took these photos the night after your sister was born. You and grandma Carol and I were home that night and we started
taking pictures. I took some of you and you took them of me. You look like a diva in these. I just love the looks
Us girls had such a great time. you took pictures of everything in the house. you took pictures even of the stuff
in the freezer. The best pictures are the ones of you being a model and grandma Carol showing you how tho POSE..
Posted at
digitalcandy
scraporchard
digishoptalk


And this is what I made.
Got Music ???

Posted at
digishoptalk
My Blog
memory makers magazine
scrapstreet
scraporchard

Poor Mason LOL

What a bad grandma,, Well all I said was not and this is what I got !!! so I laughed at him and grabbed the camera. I used Sunshine Girl from Fairytale Scraps. Word Art freebie from Elegant Word Art by Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment